About Lady May Shop
Hey y'all! Kimberly here!
I created Lady May Shop on August 5th, 2022, to sell clothing that I design and manufacture! With the encouragement of some Pinterest followers, I decided to take the leap and open this shop.
All my shirts are patched by me, and everything else I make as well! :) I LOVE sewing clothes, so this is the perfect job for me!
I'm an 18-year-old college sophomore from Georgia, with four horses and living on a farm with my super awesome family. I love Jesus, sunsets, cute outfits, and good, healthy, food.
My favorite phrase is "Jesus loves you!" because it is just such a sweet reminder of what the Lord has done for us! You are never to broken or hurt for the Lord to love you :)
The name "Lady May" is a combination of one of my horses, Lady, and my middle name, May. Part of the profits from this shop will go to her medical bills and feed!
Our clothes are incredibly true to size.
I don't accept returns. Double and triple-check the sizing before ordering, and you can always reach out to me through chat, Instagram or Pinterest if you have sizing questions!!
I am not responsible for packages after they are dropped off at the post office. If you would like to purchase insurance on your package ($1-$5) reach out to me BEFORE placing your order.
If you see an item that says back ordered, that means that the shop has had a lot of orders of this specific item, and it may take a little longer to fulfill your order.
Order as usual and expect the item to come within 1-6 weeks :) If you'd like to know when items come back in stock, subscribe to our mailing list!
Terms and Conditions:
Lady May owns and makes all the clothing featured on and off the website.
- Wash and dry ALL items on delicate with a low amount of heat. No bleach or harsh detergents. If your embroidered item has slight wrinkles around the design, steam/iron the item and place a heavy item on top.
- Lady May Shop does not allow the customer to cancel an order.
- Lady May reserves the right to cancel your order and refund it if their is an issue with the order
- Lady May produces the highest quality clothing known to the Western community. However, mistakes do happen! If you are having any issues with clothing items (wear or tears) and have treated the item according to the care instructions (listed above) please send us an email so we can help you out! (Delivery date must be less than 5 months ago and have a valid order number!)
- Because Lady May is a handmade brand, the customer understands that very slight errors are to be expected.
- The photos on Lady May and the property of the LLC and any use of the photos, commercial or non-commercial, is a violation of the shop's policy and will result in legal action.
- When two coupon codes are given to the customer, the customer may only use one. If a customer uses two coupon codes, a pay link will be emailed to the customer, and if the customer does not respond within 7 business days, the order will be canceled.
- Lady May is not responsible for packages after they are dropped off at the post office. If you would like to insure your package, please include a note at checkout and the Lady May team will get in contact with you shortly.
- Lady May reserves the right to disable user accounts that have had two or more orders result in cancelations, refunds, or difficulty.
- The customer understands that if at anytime they have issues with their order, they can reach out via website chat or email email@example.com
- The customer understands and complies with shipping rules. If you do not have a USA or Canada address, do not order without emailing Lady May. We will adjust a specialty shipping rate for you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all concerns you have! I am more than happy to help you with anything :)